My Happy Playlist Wk 1
Posted January 6, 2012on:
Happy TGIF folks!
It is the first Friday of the New Year and to start it off I thought I’d give you my happy playlist of the week.
I’ve decided that every Friday I will post the songs that have been helping to move my feet and keep me in the best mood ever during that week.
For a couple of months now I’ve had Sara Bareilles‘ albums on repeat, Little Voice and Kaleidoscope Heart. It kept me sane during finals and the holiday rush. So here are my top ten, five from each album.
Little Voice (2007)
5. Any Where The Wind Blows
Kaleidoscope Heart (2010)
1. Kaleidoscope Heart
4. Say You’re Sorry
5. Breathe Again
What are you’re favourite songs this week?
Are you a Sara Bareilles fan?
Let me know in the comments below!
- Readers recommend: new year songs (guardian.co.uk)
- My Best Songs of 2011 (harmonyavenue.wordpress.com)
- Tuesday Playlist (polkadotribbeaux.wordpress.com)
- My Happy Playlist (shinke.wordpress.com)
- Running Playlists (graveyardparade.wordpress.com)
GRRRR!!!! Why is WordPress messing with my posting time. Sorry again guys.